My kids love this dish! We found a similar version at one of our favorite Japanese restaurants, so we changed the recipe a bit and made it our own. So delicious!
One strategy that works with kids is to give them the power to decide what to eat and then teach them how to make it. Make them their own chefs! Let them decide on the ingredients, ways to prepare the dish and some kids (like mine) love spices. Sophisticated flavors sometimes do the trick!
• Half Broccoli and half Cauliflower (frozen versions work too)
• Himalayan salt
• Black Pepper
• Juice of a lemon or lime
• Grounded curry spice
1. Boil the broccoli and cauliflower for a few minutes until tender but not too soft.
2. Rinse broccoli and cauliflower and place on an oven tray in small pieces, all over the tray.
3. Add the salt and pepper to taste all over
4. Add the lemon/lime juice all over the veggies
5. Add the curry to taste all over
6. Preheat the oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees
7. Place the tray into the oven or toaster oven, on baking mode, and bake for about 25-30min
8. When it is done, take the tray out, let it cool for a few minutes and then it is ready to eat! Enjoy!
For additional recipes and health tips direct to your inbox, be sure to subscribe to my blog!
GET EVEN HEALTHIER!
If you have any questions about how you could benefit from health coaching, please schedule an initial consultation with me. During this session we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.