This is a delicious seafood recipe; very tasty, easy to make and full of superfoods!
• 2 Cuttlefish
• Handful of shrimp
• Handful of clams
• White wine to taste
• Grounded pepper
• 2 garlic cloves
• 1 Cayenne pepper
• Extra virgin olive oil
• 1 onion
• Handful minced parsley
• 2 tablespoons homemade tomato sauce
• Saffron sprinkles
• Salt to taste
1. Cook the clams on the shell with water and salt, for a few minutes
2. Leave the clams in water so that they open up
3. Reserve the broth from clams
4. In a saucepan, pour some olive oil and cook the minced onion and garlic
5. Add the cuttlefish cut in pieces and add salt and pepper to taste
6. Leave it cooking and steering for a few minutes, then add the tomato sauce, steer well and pour some white wine
7. Let it cook for a few minutes, then add the broth from clams. Next, add some salt, peppercorns, saffron and leave at low heat.
8. Cook until the cuttlefish in tender, to taste.
9. Next add the pealed shrimp, leave for a couple of minutes, then add the clams and a bit of minced parsley.
Ready to eat!
For additional recipes and health tips direct to your inbox, be sure to subscribe to my blog!
GET EVEN HEALTHIER!
If you have any questions about how you could benefit from health coaching, please schedule an initial consultation with me. During this session we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.