I really love breakfast. And I usually like to alternate what I eat in the morning depending on how I am feeling that day, the activities planned for the day or the amount of time I have to enjoy my breakfast. While everyone is different, I find that most people feel more energized when they nourish themselves with a healthy breakfast in the morning. Even during busy mornings, it’s easy to put together a quick, delicious and nutritious breakfast.
Smoothies are a fantastic option. They are an excellent opportunity to blend together some of the best superfoods on the planet and feel energized and nourished but not extremely full to tackle the day and stay strong until lunch time.
Now I would like to introduce you to 3 of my favorite choices. Just blend all the ingredients together and enjoy:
• 1 cup almond milk
• 1 large handful greens (kale and/or baby spinach)
• 1 tbsp ground flax seed
• 2 tbsp collagen protein
• 1 tbsp chia seeds
• 1 tbsp almond butter (optional)
• ½ cup organic blueberries
• ground cinnamon, to taste
• 2 tablespoons chia seeds
• 1 cup of your favorite non-dairy milk (almond, cashew or coconut are great)
• 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
• 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
• A squirt of raw honey (adjust to suit your sweet tooth)
• A sprinkle of sea salt
• 1 cup of organic coffee
• ½-1 cup almond milk
• 2 tbsp collagen protein or 1-2 scoops organic whey protein
• 1 teaspoon maca and 1tbsp ground flax seeds
• 1 banana or ½ cup organic strawberries or blueberries
• 1 handful of pumpkin seeds and almonds
For additional recipes and health tips direct to your inbox, be sure to subscribe to my blog!
GET EVEN HEALTHIER!
If you have any questions about how you could benefit from health coaching, please schedule an initial consultation with me. During this session we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals