One of my mother’s greatest recipes! Also, a very fun way to cook with your children since it is a simple recipe with fun preparation steps.
• Half an onion, very well poached
• 300 grams canned tuna in olive oil, in small bits
• 2 hard boiled eggs, in small bits
• A handful of black olives, no pits and smashed
• Homemade tomato sauce
• A pack of cannelloni pasta, raw, ready to be boiled.
• Grated cheese (optional)
• Homemade Béchamel sauce with Nutmeg to taste
1. Boil the cannelloni, stirring the pasta in the water so that they don’t stick to each other, for a few minutes until tender.
2. Take the cannelloni out of the water and place them on a kitchen cloth.
3. Mix all ingredients together with the tomato sauce in order to make a semi-thick dough. Make sure it is well diced up and well mixed.
4. Fill in each cannelloni, rolling over the pasta to make sure it is well-shaped. Pour some tomato sauce on a tray and then place the cannelloni on the tray.
5. Pour the béchamel on top of the cannelloni to cover them.
6. Introduce the tray with the cannelloni in the oven at 340 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20min or until a bit golden on top.
7. Add some grated cheese on top of the cannelloni if you wish!
For additional recipes and health tips direct to your inbox, be sure to subscribe to my blog!
GET EVEN HEALTHIER!
If you have any questions about how you could benefit from health coaching, please schedule an initial consultation with me. During this session we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.