I practice a holistic approach to health & wellness, which means that I look at how all areas in your life are connected. I specialize in helping individuals who would like to optimize their health with a focus on Nutrition and Lifestyle Management.
I provide support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. I will listen carefully and help you navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what works for you.As a Certified Functional Medicine Health Coach I focus on: analyzing the root cause of disease, understanding the interconnectedness of the human body, offering rapid relief and improving health. I help clients improve symptoms related to various disease dynamics: digestion, thyroid, insulin resistance, autoimmune conditions, weight loss, energy levels, sleep, stress, lipids, hormones, etc.
Some of the concepts that we will discuss are:
• Nutrition: I focus on whole foods, organic if possible, high quality protein and healthy fats. Also, drinking plenty of water throughout the day is key to a healthy diet. I will also introduce you to superfoods and how to incorporate these outstanding foods in your diet. Together we will figure out which foods work best for you!
• Self-exploration: I encourage clients to be adventurous and explore foods and lifestyle aspects that might suit them beautifully.
• Crowding out: the best way to get rid of the unhealthy foods is to incorporate the healthy ones. As you improve your way of eating, your body will ask for the “good stuff”.
• Primary Food™: health is more than just nutrition. In order to have a balanced life, we also need to focus on our Primary Food, which is comprised of: a fulfilling career, healthy relationships, regular exercise, downtime and play time! Together we will explore the different pieces in your life to achieve the best version of you.
• Deconstructing cravings: our body is very wise and when it is asking for something we need to learn to listen to it. By understanding the underlying cause of your cravings you will achieve clarity and balance.
• Bio-individuality™: each of us has different needs in terms of nutrition and lifestyle. One person’s food is another person’s poison. We will work together to determine your recipe for success depending on your health goals, needs, lifestyle and family history.
Feel the Best of You- 6 Month program
Tired of always trying to achieve a healthy weight?
Confused by various nutrition theories?
Overwhelmed by stress and/or other health conditions?
Want to have energy to navigate through life?
Ready to make your own health a priority?
Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools for a lifetime of balance.
As a client of my Feel the Best of You- 6 Month Program I will guide you to:
• Determine where you are and where you want to be
• Set and accomplish achievable health goals to obtain sustainable change
• Achieve a healthy weight
• Understand and manage what your body is craving
• Feel the best you have ever been
• Improve your primary food
• Learn about the healthiest foods in the planet and see how you can incorporate them into your diet
Your program includes:
• Two 50-minute sessions per month (in person in Rye, NY or remotely)
• Email and text support between sessions
• Simple healthy recipes
• Access to some of the best clinical tests available, if needed
• Continuous guidance to determine what dietary and lifestyle changes you need. Supplements recommendations if needed
• Simple but informative handouts and book recommendations to increase your wellness knowledge
• My personal commitment to your health and success
If you would like to decide whether health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule an initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals. We can talk in person in New York (also in Houston, Texas when available) or via Zoom.
Let’s explore together the joy of food and life so that you feel the best of you!