I love this dish, so tasty, great protein with authentic flavor, a few superfoods such as garlic and lemon. Quick and easy. It can be served with your preferred vegetables, wild rice or quinoa pasta. This recipe is meant to use a pressure cooker but you could also use an Instant Pot (just adjust the settings).
• A whole chicken sliced in pieces
• 8-9 garlic cloves
• 2 Bay leaves
• Extra virgin olive oil
• 1 lemon juice
• White wine to taste
• Chicken broth
1. Pour some olive oil, 3 garlic cloves without pealing and 2 bay leaves in pressure cooker. Let it fry a little.
2. Add the chicken into the pressure cooker to fry until golden.
3. Take out the chicken and let it rest on a plate. You can throw away the garlic and bay leaves
4. Throw away the initial olive oil and add new one to the pressure cooker. Put 4-5 peeled garlic cloves. Add the chicken, lemon juice, white wine and chicken broth to cover everything.
5. Let is cook for about 15min
6. Ready to eat! Add your vegetables, rice, quinoa or what you prefer!.
For additional recipes and health tips direct to your inbox, be sure to subscribe to my blog!
GET EVEN HEALTHIER!
If you have any questions about how you could benefit from health coaching, please schedule an initial consultation with me. During this session we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals