Here is a Spanish dish from my grandmother! I hope you like it! It has a nice Spanish twist with plenty of vegetables, protein and some superfoods, an ideal dish!
• 500 grams frozen green peas
• 1 can of artichoke hearts
• ½ onion
• 1 garlic clove
• Saffron to taste
• 1 TBSP Flour (can be almond, quinoa, buckwheat or similar)
• 100gr Spanish Serrano Ham or similar
• 2 organic pastured eggs
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Boil Green Peas for about 10min until tender
2. Pour some oil on saucepan and cook onion for about 5min
3. Add the flour and saffron
4. Slice the ham in small pieces and add to saucepan
5. Add the peas and artichokes, adding water to boil for about 15min and check that it is all tender
6. When it is done, poach the eggs until they are solidified.
Ready to eat!
For additional recipes and health tips direct to your inbox, be sure to subscribe to my blog!
GET EVEN HEALTHIER!
If you have any questions about how you could benefit from health coaching, please schedule an initial consultation with me. During this session we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals