Here is an easy dish full of fiber, superfoods and very tasty ingredients for 2 servings:
• 250gr of Prawns (fresh or frozen)
• 1 Garlic clove
• A quarter of an onion
• 1 can/container of heart artichokes
• Salt and EVOO
• Turmeric to taste
1. Defrost prawns, wash and leave them aside
2. Rinse the artichoke
3. Cut onion and garlic in small pieces and sauté in saucepan with EVOO
4. When onion is transparent, add the artichokes and prawns; sauté. Add Turmeric and salt to taste.
For additional recipes and inspirational functional medicine insights direct to your inbox, be sure to subscribe to my blog!
GET EVEN HEALTHIER!
If you have any questions about how you could benefit from Functional Medicine applied to health coaching, please schedule an initial consultation with me. During this session we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.